Are you looking for a budget trip to Coron for 3days and 2 nights? I bet Google led you to this page.
Coron, situated at the northern part of Palawan, has a lot to offer to the curious traveler. If you have limited time in your vacation and limited budget, then here are the best sights to see in Coron in 3days and 2 nights without tearing your pocket.
For only Php 3,436.44, you will be able to enjoy the following Coron Tourist Attractions including 3days, 2nights stay, roundtrip airport transfers, island hopping with picnic lunch, and daily breakfast:
- Kayangan Lake- Kayangan Lake is touted as one of the cleanest lakes in the Philippines. Its water is brackish, a mixture of salt and freshwater. It’s great to swim in the serene Kayangan Lake. Before getting to the actual lake itself, you have to climb an improvised or should i say natural staircase up to get a view of the famous limestone karst formations that have become Coron’s most photographed site.
- Twin Lagoon- this site is another noteworthy attraction in Coron, Palawan. Why? Twin Lagoon is unique where you can experience thermocline or a thin layer that divides the surface of a body of water. The upper layer is cold while the lower layer is warm. And it’s also thrilling to get inside the lagoon through a cave like-entrance which is only accessible when it’s low tide.
- Banol Beach- It may not have a long stretch of white sand but Banol has a distinct charm being surrounded by limestone karst. The view of different hues of blues from Banol beach is fantastic.
- CYC Island and Coral Gardens- Swimming and snorkeling is great here. You can also enjoy watching the sunset from this area.
- Twin Peaks Reef or Siete Pecados- For me, snorkeling at Twin Peaks Reef is better than Siete Pecados. It has more colorful marine life.
Traveling does not need to be expensive. You can enjoy your Coron Vacation without having to cash out all your savings. But of course, you should not expect posh accommodations but a basic lodge in Coron Town.
Enjoy your trip!