Travelholics would surely stay late tonight as the two Philippine carriers, Cebu Pacific Air and Airphil Express launch the Zero Fare seat sale at 12 Midnight in celebration of Easter.
Why book on a seat sale?
- It’s cheap. It won’t tear your pocket. But gone are the days when one can buy a fare as low as 96 pesos roundtrip for a domestic destination.
- You can enjoy the beauty of the country without worrying about your bank account.
How to score a cheap flight?
- Look for flights on Wednesdays, Thursdays. Usually, the weekends are not on sale.
- Register via their websites for easy and fast booking.
I don’t have a credit card. How would I be able to book?
- Debit cards with Visa / Mastercards are accepted (Try EON Card of Unionbank or BPI’s special online debit card)
- Choose over the counter payments but this procedure has a deadline.
Bear this in mind: Be decisive. Don’t let chance pass. It’s now or never. Go. Travel. Live your life to the fullest.
***P.S. No I’m not an endorser of these airlines but I just want to share the good news to all of you so you can enjoy the best of the Philippines. Explore the unexplored