Bored? Travel. Ordinary? Be extraordinary.
MARK the DATES: (June 1-June 3, 2012)
- 3Days/2 Nights Accommodation at Kanip-aw Lodge
- FOOD: 7 Meals (1st day: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner / 2nd day: B/L/Buffet Dinner / 3rd day: Breakfast)
- Transportation: Chartered Aircon Bus
- Tour Leader / Photographer/ First-Aider
- Local guides
- Travel Insurance included
What makes us different:
- We bring our guests to Sagada via a CHARTERED AIRCONDITIONED BUS. The bus drivers are locals of Bontoc, Mountain Province. They know the roads well. Take note, the roads are narrow and winding. Others go to Sagada via a three-hour dusty jeepney ride from Banaue. We go direct to Sagada. We want to give our guests a HASSLE-FREE Sagada Adventure.
- MEALS are INCLUDED in the tour. We don’t want our guests waiting for their meals to be served after a tiring activity.
- Our guests relax at the serene accommodation at Kanip-Aw Lodge (rated as TripAdvisor’s #1 lodging). The Lodge offers a breathtaking view of karst limestone.
- LOCAL GUIDES are from Sagada Genuine Guides Association.
- We document the trip and give out softcopies of photos to our guests. We have a Tour Photographer in the trip.
- We have a tour leader and first-aider in the trip.
- Travel Insurance is included.
For inquiries, kindly contact DNA Travel Inc. +63 917 793 2859 / +639228976828
Day 0: Bye Manila
|Day 0: Bye Manila||7:00 PM||Leave Manila. Ride chartered bus-bound for Sagada.|
Day 1: Chasing Waterfalls & Trekking Terraces
|7:00 AM||Arrival in Sagada / Eat Breakfast|
|8:00 AM||Proceed to Aguid drop-off for trek to Bomod-ok Falls (~1hr trek downhill through green rice terraces)|
|9:00 AM||ETA Bomod-Ok Falls|
|10:00 AM||start trek back to drop-off point|
|11:00 AM||ETA at Aguid Drop-off point, proceed to Lunch|
|1:00-4:00 PM||Visit Sagada Weaving, St. Mary's + Cemetery + Echo Valley|
|4:00-5:00 PM||Back to Kanip-aw, prepare for Dinner|
|7:00 PM||Socials at Kanip-aw Veranda|
Day 2: Caves & Culture
TIME ACTIVITIES 5:00 AM Rise & Shine /Wake-up 6:00 AM BREAKFAST 7:00 AM Proceed to Sumaguing Cave 12NN LUNCH 1-5 PM FREE TIME 5:00 PM Visit Ganduyan Museum 6:00 PM BUFFET DINNER AT LOG CABIN 8:00 PM Lights out. RECHARGE. REST.
Day 3: Commune with Nature
|4:00 AM||Rise & Shine. Wake-up.|
|4:30 AM||Proceed to Kiltepan Peak|
|5:30 AM||Watch sunrise at the Peak|
|6:30 AM -7:30 AM||BREAKFAST|
|8:00 AM||Leave Sagada|
|11:00 AM||ETA in Banaue. Photo-op at Banaue View Point|
|1:00 PM||LUNCH at Solano (Excluded. Client's account)|
|6:00 PM||DINNER (excluded. to be shouldered by traveler)|
|11:00 PM||ETA in Quezon City|
*Schedule is subject to change and availability.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.